Re: [Harp-L] sonny jr. super cruncher

I have no money at the moment . Anyone need a harp player?  <GRIN>
But I can confirm...
I have played through a similar Sonny Junior amp, and it was  wonderful.
If I HAD the funds... I'd buy one!
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now....
In Glasgow Scotland.

In a message dated 2/17/2012 8:17:14 P.M. GMT Standard Time,