[Harp-L] WEZO ME 18 single ten combo

Picked up my ME18 on Wednesday, checked it out a little on thursday in preparation for a sit in gig on Friday. The normal gig I get with my friend lately has been small two to three piece gigs in restaurants.
My concerns were being able to keep the volume down. All my mics with volume control are jacked up so I was going at it without a volume pot to rely on.
Come to find out the gig was a full out 4 piece band with a full drum kit, large bass rig and my friends 64 fender vibrolux... Uh ooo.
Now my wonder is can this single ten keep up!!
It did keep up and then some. Guitar player turned up his amp as the night went on and so did I. The ME18 held its own.
Another note to mention is the comments I received on my tone. Before playing, guys were coming up talking about there harp amps and the tone they had. And how that new amps were just missing the "old sound". After the first set they were all sold on the ME18. I had numerous people come up during breaks to talk about that huge tone in that tiny package.
And for the record I still haven't used the line out yet.
I will post some video on you tube soon to share some more reasons I chose to buy this great amp.
Thanks for letting me ramble
Eddie