[Harp-L] Hetrick Corain Combs

Just an update that I got some more combs from Hetrick including Corian.
The Corian combs now come in some solid colors like red and black as well.
They are now polished and have a glossier finish. This is the result of
several rounds of polishing as part of the finishing process.

I found the "new" combs to be even flatter from the shop and noted that
there is an option of having MB combs with rounded tines that are
pre-drilled for three screws.

The combs are $30 or less (most around $24) and come with a flattness
guarantee. This, IMO, is a tremendous value. IME, they carry a lot of combs
for immediate shipping, but if your order something they don't have in
stock, they cut new combs on weekends and ship on Mondays.

I make ZERO money from plugging these combs. I am just a very satisfied
customer who is very impressed with the turnaround and value of what I've
ordered. I did pick up a black dymonwood comb, which is also great. I've
had no problems with dymonwood, but realize that some people prefer a
glossier looking comb comapred to their matte dymonwood finish.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>