[Harp-L] Sweet Georgia Brown

C Db Eb E F# Ab Bb would be an altered scale (also known as 'superlocrian'). The diminished scale has a major 6th and a perfect 5th instead of the sharp 5, so it goes C Db Eb E F# G A Bb. If the chord has a sharp 5 or flat 5 you'd probably play the first scale (between those two). If it's a perfect 5th, you're more likely to play the second. If there's no piano player or guitarist comping behind, you can choose I guess.

Typical left hand voicing for C7#9 would be E Bb D#. There's no fifth there - you can add an Ab or an A between the E and Bb, depending on whether the fifth is 'altered'. I think the voicing sounds great without a fifth as well though.