[Harp-L] Re: Special 20 mods

Hi, my first post!
I too have been recommended Richard Sleigh's book, now as I too am in Australia
I can pass on to you that Neil Graham is a Harp Customiser and if you check
Richards website below he recommends contacting Neil to get a copy of his book.

Neils web site is http://www.neilgraham.com.au/ I believe he has worked with
the likes of Joe Filisko,he seems fairly helpfull.  Have fun.

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au