[Harp-L] Updates to Huntersounds RP patch sets

Hi all,

I'm distributing my latest updates to the Huntersounds patch sets for RP250/255/350/355 to subscribers before the end of February. This update is late, of course, but not to worryâeveryone whose subscription ran at least through January 1 2012 will get this update. (We donât penalize our subscribers for our schedule issues.)  This update will include three new blues harp patches based on the Fender Champ amp model with different cabinet models (bassman, deluxe, and champ), plus two patches that use octave doubling with the RP's wah wah, which is a dramatically different sound for harmonica.  (It is SO nice to have a wah wah that doesn't make the mic feed back.)

Iâve acquired an RP500, and Iâll soon offer patch sets for that device as well. In addition to its other cool capabilities, the RP500 stores 100 patches internally, a big jump up from the RP350/355. I expect to price the sets for this device at $50. Stay tuned for more information.

Finally, Iâve recorded short clips of EVERY patch in the new RP150/155 sets, and Iâll be putting those up on the site soon.  I really like the way these devices sound, and the clips show why.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick