 From: "burket@xxxxxxx" <burket@xxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Special 20 mods

<snip> but there was one Hohner "Big River" Harp, key of G which when cleaned up, gapped and tuned (no embossing), ended up sounding awesome.  I didn't want to send it back!  I've seen these as low as $18 new.  It was an eye opener for me.  (Curious if any other of you Harp L' ians' are fans of the Big River Harps?)

Other MS series harps (Pro Harp, and Blues Harp specifically ) I have gotten to sound much better with some embossing in addition to some reed work.