[Harp-L] Take Our Survey and 15% OFF or Free Gifts

Hello Harmonica Players,

We would really like to get some information on what people would like
developed as far as harmonica products like diatonic/chromatic combs,
cases, tools, etc.

We developed a survey to do this here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MJDZXNC

Now we know surveys stink, so we are willing to give a 15% discount off
anything in our store OR a FREE set of harp key labels and Muddy Waters
bumper sticker just for giving us your valuable insight.

IF YOU ARE A PREVIOUS CUSTOMER, please contact me offline and I will give
you a link to our customer feedback survey with similar questions and a
steeper discount.

Thanks!

Matthew Smart
 *The Hetrick Harmonica Company*