Re: [Harp-L] Online Stores

Coast 2 coast is great. Others I've dealt with happily:

harmonicasandstuff.com

newharmonica.com (Danny G)

harpmart.com (Jeff Silverman)

http://www.rockinronsmusic4less.com/ (Ron Hobdy)

And maybe one or two others I'm not remembering at the moment.

There are a few with not-good reputations. I won't mention names, but plow the archives of any of the online harmonica forums and you'll find them. (Also, some of the offenders operate under multiple business names, but you may start to notice striking similarities from one "nameplate" site to another.)

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica instructor, The Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance
Resident expert, bluesharmonica.com
Columnist, harmonicasessions.com