Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Hohner 260 combs

I second Joe's idea and question, Chris. In fact, someone posted just this
week about hoping to find a 280 acrylic or corian comb on Slidemeister.
I'd also likely be interested in solid brass (or other metal) combs for the
280/Super 64 as well if you ever do decide to make them.

You do beautiful work and deserve our respect and attention.

I occasionally play my 260's - and might also be interested in a brass
comb for them - although mine are still in good shape for now, but think the
market for them would be more 'niche' at this point in time. Just mho. You
obviously have more insight into just how many players there are since people
 contact your site directly.

I do believe however, that there might be a lot of chromatic  players very
interested in combs you might make for 270's since that  size IS a big and
constant topic of conversation among the  chromatic players on Slidemeister.

Elizabeth

"Message: 10
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 08:39:08 -0600
From: "Joe Spiers"  <joemopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  "Chris Reynolds" <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>,  <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Chris are there any plans to offer Corian or  acrylic combs for the
wood-bodied 280's? I have several extremely nice  vintage 16-holers that
would make sweet builds, but all of them have cracked  combs. I've repaired
the one I play, but after I do that it just cracks  somewhere else a few
months later.......