[Harp-L] My custom harp Mic AstaticMC151

Just finished building my fist custom harp mic from a leftover Chrome bullet Blinker off my old Harley Davidson project bike. Screen grill from a old spare Shure 533 stick mic and of course the gutts!
Astatic MC151 crystal element 5meg pot and rod cap modification from Mark Overman, great price on all parts.
This is a really really nice mic. I am now totally addicted.
All said and done I did it for about 180 in parts including the chrome shell.
Todd