[Harp-L] Digitech RP155 samples at hunterharp.com

A few nights ago I ran through and recorded every patch in the new RP150/155 set, using my RP155 with a Fireball mic into a Peavey KB2 keyboard amp.  I've started putting the audio clips up, and you can hear 8 of them now at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/hear-our-new-huntersounds-rp155-patch-set-samples/

The patches up now consist of 5 variations on amped up blues sounds, two low-octave sounds, and a fast vibrato sound.  I did 27 amped and effected patches for the RP150/155 set, and 23 delay and reverb patches, so there's a lot of different stuff to listen to once I get it all up there.

I'm really amazed at how tough and upfront this little box sounds.

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter