[Harp-L] Re: More kudos for Mark Prados

Correction: Mark's fee is $15 per harp. My bad.

________________________________
From: Timothy Kane <hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mark Prados <markprados@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 9:59 AM
Subject: More kudos for Mark Prados

So Friday evening I got home from a very hectic day at work, and lo and behold, when I opened my mailbox I had ten rebuilt Hohners from Mark waiting for me. A MB, a BM, and 8 SP20s.

It was a sight for sore eyes as I was scraping the bottom of my backup harp barrel, and I had a gig the following night. All I can say, as many before me have said, is BANG ON JOB MARK! They're all clean, in tune, blown reed free for $10 per harp. And except for the Blue Midnight, the back covers are all opened up. Mark tells me he renders this last service free of charge since he gets to have fun with his hammer. It's always the small, simple pleasures in life.... LOL

Guess I overexcited myself in my joy at having good harps again. So much to the point that I already blew the 6 draw out on one of the A harps. Damnation. This time I'm not all that worried about it though. I have another four A harps and another G harp due in the mail today or tomorrow from Mark. Ha!

I wish this could be like eBay and I could give him all positive feedback and recommendations! With Mark on the job, I think my repair and replacement needs are pretty well covered for the foreseeable future!

Thanks again Mark!

                          Hawkeye Kane
                                                                                                 hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                     Cell: (217)-741-7183