[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Jr. Illness

We are so grateful for the outpouring of support  from the harp community
for Sonny. Thanks so much!
Although I don't have time to acknowledge each  of the emails, I'm
compiling them to take to Sonny at the hospital.

It was quite a scare, but apparently the  situation isn't as dire as we
originally thought. His care team is talking about  possibly releasing him from
the hospital in another week, depending on his  progress. The road to
recovery is not going to be an easy one, and SJ will be  taking time off from
business to attend to his health.

Once again, thanks for the prayers and good  wishes.

Best......

Kay