 From: "gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx" <gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Larry Sandy <slyou65@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] solo vocal and 14 hole marine band in C

Hey Larry,
The funny thing my latest hobby is Buying old 365s from eBay and refurbishing them!
I am retuning them to different tunings--I made a fourkey from one, also a couple of power chromatics with the tonic chord in the root position, one in C and one in G.
I made one in circular tuning and sold it to a student!