[Harp-L] modes

I can figure out sort of how to play Ionian, Dorian, and I think Phyrigian
on the harmonica --but shouldn't I be able to play 7 different modes? Is
there a specific tuning that would make that easier (like solo tuned?).

So to enter further into the Twilight Zone of music theory: if I can do
that with a standard tuned harmonica, can I play 7 different modes on a
harmonic minor harmonica?

Thank you
--
Rainbow Jimmy
So comes to us at times, from the unknown