[Harp-L] Edmée's Last Train

Happy New Year to all,

I received this very touching email entitled "My little piece of music using
the Schaman Harmonica," with an audio attachment entitled "Edmée's Last
Train":

"Dear Sir,
Because of a sad moment in my life (the death of my wife's mother called
Edmée), I've tried to imagine she has gone by train ...
the Schaman harmonica obviously can also help to cure the sorrow!
Hope that you'll like it!
Benoist Busson (Salon de Provence - France)"

Benoist resides in the south of France and recently purchased the Schaman
medical chord harmonica.  Many thanks to Benoist for the amazing train
composition and great harmonica playing.

I very much enjoyed creating a video to go with Benoist's "little piece of
music"! I hope it does justice to the great playing!

Link to YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWWv3mA8-C4

The 1st edition of the harmonicaMD Newsletter was launched into cyberspace
just before Christmas.

If anyone would like to subscribe to the newsletter (and I would be
delighted if you would), I provide the following quick link:

http://harmonicamd.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=9af847bafe41525c4d15e050
f&id=8dbbc2a42b

Best of health and happiness in 2012  (as Benoist mentioned to me: "In
southern France, we say: For 2012, if we won't be one more, hope not to be
one less".)

John, harmonicaMD

cell(519)658-3733

http://www.harmonicaMD.com/ <http://www.cfaheart.com/>