Re: [Harp-L] 1949 Knight 30 Amp Info

The Knight is a great amp for harp, especially if it's been modded....There is a fellow named Dave Wren at The Harp Mic Shop who has a Knight and a couple of Masco's for sale on his website....Dave has worked on a Bogen amp for me, and he does top-notch work at a reasonable cost....I have no affiliation with Dave, other than being very happy with the Bogen that he setup for me....HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!   Skip