[Harp-L] Harp stuff for sale

Hi guys, I'm going to try a little "downsizing"  this year as I have more stuff than I have use for, and less space than I used to have for it. Lots more to come, eventually, but this is a start. Mics, amps, a couple of chromatics, a Harp Commander, etc.  but you'll need to click on the link to see it all.  If this does well I may try again next month. A few big amps will be offered at some point , but they are such a hassle to ship that I keep postponing.  I tried to keep prices at least in line with what I've seen or even less, but if you see something and want to make an offer, go for it.  Paypal or money order, but don't send me payment until I've been notified so that I can put it on hold for you.  I am new to photo bucket, so you have to click on the pictures to see the description unless you run it as a slideshow.  I stole this idea from another Harp-l-er after seeing it done a  couple of weeks back.  Respond OFFLINE,  please. Thanks and Happy New Year!
http://tinyurl.com/harpstuffforsale1