[Harp-L] 2 blow problems

I am experiencing difficulties with the 2 blow note on my harmonicas, mainly Marine Bands (including the new & expensive Marine Band Crossover), mainly in the key of A.
Although I think this happens on other models & keys, perhaps to a lesser degree.

The problem is that the note does not play clearly, it is slightly buzzing / muffled / unclear.

It does seem to be a problem exclusive to the 2 blow.

I have tried the usual things: reed is gapped properly, there is no material on the edge of the reed. And of course it happens on more than just the one harmonica.

Does anyone have a remedy for this problem?

Thanks