Re: [Harp-L] Toots Thielemans' Mic (shameless self promotion)

Big Congrats Greg, this is huge news thogh I'm not surprised, your work is
THE best I've seen in my 45 years of playing out live and you stand behind
all you sell and listen to the consumer's requests and ideas.....Bravo on
this new endorsement by the "King of Chrom"!!

Are you going to NAMM this year?

Best,
Rob Paparozzi ( a happy customer,-)

On 1/8/12 12:05 PM, "Greg Heumann" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think this sort of leaked out before - but (the wheels of progress turn very
> slowly with big stars under big management) it is now official - I'm proud to
> say Toots Thielemans has officially endorsed the Ultimate Series microphones.
> Visit http://www.blowsmeaway.com/ultimate.html for some pics and a quote from
> Toots.
>
> /Greg
>
> http://blowsmeaway.com
> http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s Web Page:
http://robpaparozzi.com

Rob on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=7055110088

Come follow Rob on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/thehoneydripper

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob on Reverbnation:
http://www.reverbnation.com/#/robpaparozzi

Rob¹s Session Sites: