Re: [Harp-L] Toots Thielemans' Mic (shameless self promotion)

Let me add my congrats, Greg. I have one of the Ultimate Series 58s myself, and from the moment I began using it I felt that it was the best hand-held mic for chromatic that I had seen.

To have the great Toots Thielemans using it is just too cool.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone