RE: [Harp-L] Elvis mic with 2 EQs and foot switch

Richard

There is a guy in that mods the 55S (Elvis mike) with a bunch of other
element choices.  See http://www.mutantmics.com/3401.html

 I have always been able to manipulate my harp tone to work with the vocal
mike that I'm using, but I'm not playing from a rack.  I can't imagine
trying to make this viable, unless you made the harp mike integral to the
rack.  There are also some tiny electret condenser mikes that could be
attached to your rack.

For what it's worth, think of the thousands of performances that have come
before with the harp in a rack being played through the vocal mic - is this
sound guy on his game?  A mic set up naturally for the voice should work
pretty well for harp.

I'm considering one of the mutant mics for vocals because they look cool.
Combined with a modern element, it would be a cool thing.

Good luck.

Bernie