[Harp-L] Custom Harp Cases

Greetings! I am the proud new owner of the business and website Hal Iwan
founded, www.customharpcases.com
The website is only partially functional at this time and will be
rebuilt with the new information.
I have the inventory available for the foam inserts and standard cases.
It will take some time for me to get my feet under me and gain some
traction, but sales will continue on the standard items. Custom built
and modified cases will take some time before they are available again.
Hal will continue to assist me as the need arises.

I am taking direct contact at this time at Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx but
access is still available to all the previous contact email addresses.

Dave Scudamore