Re: [Harp-L] Canon in D

Hi Syd,

On 01/12/2012 04:24 AM, Syd Logan wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to share a recording I made tonight, playing guitar and chromatic
harp.

I recorded both parts into GarageBand on a Mac. The guitar part was mic'd
with a MXL 990 routed thru an M-Audio device plugged into my USB. The
harmonica was recorded into a snowball Blue mic, also plugged into USB. I
added a little reverb using the defaults provided by GarageBand.  I'm
definitely an amateur when it comes to recording, but I'm happy with what I
can get using out of the box solutions like this. My harps are Super
Chromonica Deluxe and Suzuki SCX-48, on this recording I used the Hohner.

Very nicely done--congratulations.

Tim

--
Timothy J. Schutte