[Harp-L] Tuneweek Digest

Each Saturday I send out a Tuneweek e-mail digest of music and music news
links that I think are worth sharing. It also appears in my Notes section
on Facebook and on my Music Words Music blog, which is here:
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=21211837#editor/target=post;postID=5021538922116988132

This week's focuses more or less on flatpicking guitar. I've got another
harp digest in the works for a future Saturday. The content varies from
week to week all over the music map, but if you like this one and want to
check on future editions, bookmark the blog and you can check it there, or
befriend me on Facebook and do the same.

Thanks!
Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA