[Harp-L] Re: Harp Amp Option for IBC in Memphis

Another approach to this is to use a modelling pedal. Hamilton Loomis uses a shaker mic into a Pocket Pod and the PA for harp. This gives you both delay and amp colour (Bassman emulation). The pocket pod is very small. Out of the box the patches do need some tweaking for harp, especially the gain. There is a free download so you can edit on a PC. I am about to get a Zoom G3, which also gets very good reviews.

Other people have experimented with this approach Richard Hunter uses Digitech units http://www.hunterharp.com/

Cheers

Martin