[Harp-L] Big In China, Royce Derbyshire

I'm reading a great book about American blues in China by Alan Paul (Guitar
World Magazine <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_World> Managing Editor
1991)

In some YouTube videos, Royce Derbyshire is credited with harmonica. Can
anyone lead me to more about his experience with Alan Paul in China?

(Attached video is summary of the book and Paul's 3 years in Beijing
playing the blues, and raising a family.) We want to teach English in China
within 2 years, and I want to find live blues music there, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAth-nW9L5U

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success