Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Service Videos, Toolset

The videos are excellent not only for the content but also for the clarity of the audio and video.  Even with my bad old ears, every word that Steve speaks is clear and understandable.
The toolkit and the downloadable tuner appear to make this an excellent system.
Congratulations to Hohner, to Steve, and especially to Michael Timler whose influence on behalf of the customer is apparent!

IMO the next step should be to make it easy to order individual reeds.  The problem with reed sets is that the distribution of failures is not even. The reed sizes that most frequently fail are quickly exhausted.

Vern