[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 101, Issue 20

well, I , for one, have had pretty good luck with hohner service folks....got lots of reeds sent my way pretty quickly...

and some combs, and, most recently, a set of deluxe 270 reed plates....

Before Michael left his own business, I got several batches of deluxe reeds, really quickly....as I remember, he had his family up at all hours, sorting reeds and sliding them into plastic holders, paying them in food, clothing, and lodging.

So it seems like a good match, Michael and the pre-existing crew at hohner....

nice work all.