Re: [Harp-L] From son to father....

Tim,
what a great family tradition you are part of! I really enjoyed reading
your description, leading up to the harmonica purchase.  Thanks for telling
it all, here on the list.

(I think some of Dad's concise writing skill has rubbed off on you, too.
Has he ever corrected your grammar?) <grin>

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Timothy Kane <hawkeyekane@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My old man's 53rd birthday is fast approaching. I had a gift idea for him
> that I'd like to run by you folks, and it ties into another point I'd like
> to get other peoples' takes on...

Robert Hale
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success