[Harp-L] Re: Does a Multi-Fx like this exist?

I meant to say I would pan the bass to the right...and I have
confirmed I can do this with the HD500.

At first I thought I wanted whichever worked the best for direct
recording, but then I realized I would have the looper last and need
to run that to a DI and then an interface if I wanted to loop.