Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter

Very interesting.

Does anyone use a Digitech RP 355 (with patches) with a Epiphone Valve Jr.?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Hess" <TrackHarpL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:42 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter

I wanted to get an amp that was robust but compact, and I decided to take the plunge and get a Digitech RP355 and Richard Hunter's patch set.

Today I finally got everything frobbed and franged and installed and up and running. It's very cool. I have a lot of exploring to do -- this thing makes a lot of different sounds!

I'm a real Nervous Nellie when it comes to installing stuff on my computer. Richard was wonderfully supportive -- and very patient -- while I worked my way through the process of getting the box and the software up and running. I was able to do most of the basic computer stuff, myself, but he was always ready with an answer when got lost or stuck, and didn't make me feel stupid for asking.

Not affiliated. Just a fan. Thank you, Richard.

Elizabeth