[Harp-L] Digitech RP355 - Word of Warning!

Just want to add my bit to the discussion about the RP355

I use an RP355 connected to the effects loop of a Ron Holmes Harp Commander III.  The RP is loaded with Richard Hunter's FX patches which give me a terrific range of sounds.  One signal from the HC goes to my Bassman stage amp and another signal goes straight into the PA.  It's a great setup which I would recommend to anyone

A word of warning though.  Recently I mixed up the power supplies for the HC and the Digitech.  The HC didn't mind, but the RP355 was completely fried!  I needed it for a gig the next day so I had no choice but to go out and buy a new one.  I'm gonna take the fried one to a tech soon but I fear it might be completely wrecked.

So just because the power supply plug fits into the socket does NOT mean it is the correct one.  Mine are now very clearly marked so I won't make that expensive mistake again.  I recommend you all do the same!

Cheers, Mike