Re: [Harp-L] Advice on learning to play chromatic

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the chromatic harmonica.  You did not tell where you are
located.  You asked for advice, so here is mine....

Get a harmonica teacher and from the very early beginning, learn to read
music.  Given that you have stated that you do not play any instruments,
this is not a self-taught instrument.

When you tell us where you are from, many will be able to offer their
services to teach, or know of a teacher near you.

Good Luck! and I hope to hear of much progress on the chromatic harmonica!

George Miklas
(one of the last living members of Jerry Murad's HARMONICATS)