Re: [Harp-L] Lark

As I understand it, "Big Walter" ...Shaky Walter Horton, used solo tuned
harps, a LOT...

Some years ago I declared, (probably in error), that he was using  chroms
to play "third position" blues. It sure SOUNDED like that to me at the  time!

However, it seems (mostly), that he was not. He simply liked to use  solo
tuned harmonicas, without "a button on the end". And sounded just  great.

John "Whiteboy" Walden,
Just now in South Africa.
http;//johnwalden.freevar.com

In a message dated 1/19/2012 11:11:04 P.M. South Africa Standard Tim,