Re: [Harp-L] Advice on learning to play chromatic

1)
listen to music and play along... That was how I learned. ALL  music....
2)
Get some lessons! Which will move your playing ability on SO MUCH  faster.
3)
Buy some instruction books... When I started playing chromatic harmonica I
bought a pre World War Two book written by Larry Adler, that explained
about  "tongue blocking"... The joke was,  many years later when I talked with
the  great man ( a fellow Afghan Hound fan) he said "Oh I just included that
because  that is how you are SUPPOSED to play... I mostly pucker myself".....
John "Whiteboy" Walden
Just now, in South Africa
_www.johnwalden.com_ (http://www.johnwalden.com)

In a message dated 1/20/2012 3:58:30 A.M. South Africa Standard Time,