[Harp-L] re: New Suzuki Diatonic Harmonica - OLIVE played by

Any info on what it costs? This is an annoyingly relevant factor for most people, and Suzuki aren´t exactly shy when it comes to pricing their products.
  Somliga går omkring i trasiga skor, as we say in Sweden ...

Nice playing, as always.

Cheers,
Martin

Hello All,

http://youtu.be/VgVYWJtcCTA

SUZUKI Harmonicas from Japan, releases the OLIVE C-20 Diatonic Harmonica on 19th of January 2012.

It features some of the best components from different SUZUKI harmonicas,
put togheter to a world class musical instrument. It is like a combination of the FIREBREATH model and MANJI model.

For me as a modern harmonica player, using all sorts of techinques and playing many genres,
OLIVE works very well. OLIVE quickly took place as one of my new favourite harmonicas.
SUZUKI strives for development and creativity in the history of making harmonicas
- I am happy to be a part of the adventure!

Welcome to check how it sounds on the link above,

Best,
Filip Jers