Re: [Harp-L] New Suzuki Diatonic Harmonica - OLIVE played by Filip Jers

I was wondering when we'd finally see a vid from Brendan on this fine-looking harp. Have to say I'm looking forward to these being on the market. I'm needing a couple more harps right now and really love how these sound (and look). In response to Kevin, those look more like Promaster covers than Manji. I really like the feel of my Promaster, but where it sounds very bright to my ears, the Olive sounds much darker and warm. Can't wait to try it out for myself.

Seth