[Harp-L] Re: New Suzuki Diatonic Harmonica - OLIVE

I hung with Jason a little while at the NAMM show while he adjusted the gaps on his new Olive--to my ears, in his hands the Olive was marginally smoother--he was still able to sound like Jason!
He looked good and seems to be doing OK.
The Olive might be for some, but if I had a bunch of money (or corporate sponsorship), I think I like the Hammond better (HA-20).
Gary