Re: [Harp-L] Re: New Suzuki Diatonic Harmonica - OLIVE

Is the Olive the same size/dimensions as the Firebreath? I love the way the Firebreath plays, but find I always grab a Golden Melody instead as the Firebreath just never feels "substantial" enough in my hands, just feels too small. Maybe since I'm used to the GM, dunno. But from the videos it looks like the same form factor as the FB. What other differences are there between Olive and FB then?