[Harp-L] Subject: Re: Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Phil Caltabellotta :)

Want to be the first to officially send a HUGE Congratulations to Mr. and
Mrs. Phil and Valerie (Redler) Caltabellotta!! on their Wedding which took
place  on January 9, 2012!

What a happy day for those of us who love them so much! It's been a secret
we've been holding close to the vest and bursting to talk about but can now
 happily announce :)

Val and Phil are two of my favourite people ever and deserving of every
happiness.

They've decided to resign as Co-Chairs of the Garden State Harmonica
Festival with Val stepping down as President of the Garden State Harmonica  Club
as well but remaining as Acting President until a New President is elected.
Their personal lives need more attending to now, including preparing to
sell their current home and downsizing. This will take up a lot of time and
energy, giving them little to no time to focus on a Garden State Festival.
They've certainly paid their dues for the GSHC, having accomplished three
brilliant festivals in a row.

 I doubt we could ever come close to as good a 2012 Festival as the  most
recent November, 2011 over-the-top musical extravaganza they achieved.  Since
most of us knew it would also be Michael Polesky's last festival it made
this 40th Anniversary party/celebration/Festival terribly bittersweet.

They will both be staying on as regular members of the Club and will still
continue to be part of the GSHC Ensemble. Phil's been a member of the  GSHC
for 36 years now and Val has been a member for 15 years.

Those who know them and have grown to love them both wish them many years
of happily married bliss.

Elizabeth