Re: [Harp-L] Lee Oskar harmonica repair/maintenance kit booklet

> Tom requested
>
> I have the kit from years back, but have mislaid the instruction booklet
> that comes with it - it's somewhere in the house, just not with the kit.
> It would be a great help if someone would scan and email me a copy.

> Thanks
> Tom

Here's a response posted on Harp-L by John Broecker some time ago:

"The Art of Harmonica Maintenance," by Lee Oskar, published by Lee Oskar
Enterprises.

The 16-page manual is small, but very useful. It's usually sold with the
Lee Oskar Tool Kit, but YOU CAN ORDER IT SEPARATELY from Lee Oskar Ent. or
your  local Lee Oscar retailer, or at an on-line harmonica company. It's
designed for diatonic harmonicas, but some of the techniques can be applied to
the slide chromatics.

I suggest just buying a replacement booklet directly from Lee Oskar. Lee is
extremely helpful and generous. Contact Lee at:

Lee Oskar
PO Box 1120
Duvall, WA
98019  USA