[Harp-L] Double Olive Taster with Christelle in Sydney

Brendan Power wrote: we decided to do a duo video featuring the new Suzuki Olive C-20 diatonic, just
released at last week's NAMM Show:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5e2berIzRk

Wow!  Your playing is amazing, Brendan.  Sometimes the stuff u play has me shaking my head in disbelief, uttering "expletives deleted".
  If I were just starting to play harp, I would most likely go with your Powerbender tuning.  I bought your Powerbender package but at my age I
don't think I have time to convert from standard tuning.  I've been playing for over 40 years and I only have 30 years left on earth -- if I'm lucky!
ron - FL Keys, USA