[Harp-L] Promaster/Hammond covers

I have recently seen mention on here of people using Promaster and/or Hammond covers on Manjis, as in the new Olive. I tried a set of Promasters on one of my Manjis and really like it and so have ordered one Olive. I have a case of Manjis that I'd like to cover, but can't seem to find anywhere to get them. Anyone know where they might be obtained? Hammonds would be nice, but Promasters would be fine. Any help would be appreciated.Lare Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton Ohio