Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:12:20 +0000
From: "David  Priestley ( for harp-L)" <dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Subject:  [Harp-L] Advice on learning to play harmonicas,
not just chromatic
To:  EGS1217@xxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l harp-l _harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx)

Hi

For those who live in or near London U.K. I teach harmonica. I  can say
for sure that a good teacher can make a vast difference in getting  the
skills that one needs
to express your self.

I used to teach by  skype but my iCam isn't working reliably at the
moment, so I can't do  teaching at distance by skype till I get my iCam
sorted out.

If how  ever you are in or near London U.K. then you can go to my web site
:

E-mail= dmharpman@xxxxxxxxx
Website=  http://www.cognitionarts.com/
Phone=(44) 0207 373 0295

Where you  can see statements about my teaching from past & current
students.

The web site will also give you all sorts of information  about my
approach to teaching.

yours- David