Re: [Harp-L] Motivated New Guy

Hi Bud,
You do not want to fall into bad habits early. Once you can hit single blow
 and draw notes on holes 1-7, it would then be a good time for a lesson.
There  are many various levels of  lessons online. I would then listen
extensively  to both Walters and both Sonnyboys. That is if you are interested in
playing blues of course.
Then move on to Junior  Wells and some James Cotten. Then maybe some
William Clarke and Kim Wilson. Wealth of learning out there. The journey is
endless!

Good lick, I mean luck :)

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 1/26/2012 1:28:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,