Re: [Harp-L] 3draw bend / overblow

I would relax about overblows.  Although I have the occasional student
who learns to overblow within the first year of playing, it generally
starts to come easier after about 2 years.  If you really want to
learn overblows, learn to control your high note blow bends to the
point where you can improvise a solo in the style of Jimmy Reed.  That
will strengthen your embouchure to the point where overblows on a well
set up harp will be easy.

It sounds like you have your work cut out for you on holes 2 and 3.
Remember your first position songs in the middle register of the harp?
 Learn them again in the first octave.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com