Re: [Harp-L] Son of Dave - Shake a Bone

I am a huge fan of his. His creativity, his licks, especially his command of low octave harps, and his big time style. Have all of his records in regular rotation. Can learn a lot listening to him, and a one man band act?? Seriously ballsy for a harmonica player to tackle and keep it interesting.

Son of Dave, YES!

----- Reply message -----
From: "BenoÃt FELTEN" <benoit.felten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Son of Dave - Shake a Bone
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I've published a review of Son of Dave's latest album Shake a Bone:

http://benoitfelten.tumblr.com/post/16576649794/review-son-of-dave-shake-a-bone

At the risk of starting of fight, I think this guy's approach is truer to
the spirit of blues than most contemporary blues artists I hear, although
he doesn't adhere to the letter much...

Interested to know what others think...

--
BenoÃt FELTEN (http://twitter.com/fiberguy)
Analog Impressions (Music, Photography and