Re: [Harp-L] Question about installing Hammond covers on Manji

The 8 may be a goner, you can always try retuning, but many times this is
the first sign of a crack that ends the life of the reed.
There are holes in the middle of the Manji (and one assumes, the
Olive--wonder if it has the front holes too?) for mounting the alternative
covers.
Gary